Monday, August 28, 2006

Turn Your Head and Cough

"The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

Sometimes I wonder why doctors get paid so much money for five minutes of looking a patient over and saying "Here take some antibiotics and call me in five days if things don't improve." I mean, I could have done that. I knew I needed some already. Maybe if I got that special stationary that they have that lets them write chicken scratch prescriptions, I could just get my own prescriptions and skip the doctor part.

But I am getting better. I had to miss playing during championship weekend, but my team won anyway. Makes me happy... And sad.

3 comments:

svaaj said...

haha.. funny.

Anonymous said...

i dreamt that you put up a post about our convo and you weren't happy about it. you were bashing. weird eh?

N.J. said...

Very weird considering I don't know who you are, ANONYMOUS!