Monday, August 07, 2006

OTFPB Makes 10000 Visits!!!!111one

Thanks to all you loyal readers for making this happen. All three of you. I'm not one for long-winded speeches, so let me just thank you for being an ear for my voice... Or more accurately, an eye for my text. Horray!

I'd like to request that you loyal readers reveal yourselves by commenting on this post just this one time to give me an idea of who's reading this crap. Or continue to be a phantom. Jerk.

Also...

Ten thousand internets goes to the person who can guess where this poem is from:

How tired I am
Of this unbearable distance between us
How I long for the toll of the recess bell
Have you forgotten me?
Grown mindless of me?
Tell me I am not
Writing into an abyss
Or that is what will become of my heart.

7 comments:

The Laughing Rover said...

The poem is written in a note passed from a boy to a girl in school, and is read aloud by a teacher... Part of a commercial currently running in the cheap theatre. And fine, you win--I'm commenting! Congrats on the milestone, the blog's definitely worth it.

Anonymous said...

i found the answer in a google search believe it or not. It is as amahoro says and as some girl's blog indicates. And this is so you know I read your blog.

Leah said...

Neil, you watch too many commercials...

Congrats on the 10^4 visits!

Anonymous said...

you rock to the on, dude.

Anonymous said...

No actually Im pacing myself :) Its hard to come by a book worth reading, so I tend to savour each sentence cos I hate the idea of looking for a new book once this one's over.
But anyway, yeah u're right. Totally forgot about MJ's thriller..and now that you mentioned it, i cant get the damn song out of my head.

_Patootie_

Rachel said...

Sorry I'm late OTFPB, but here I am. Thanks for takin' me out.

Anonymous said...

Indigo.