Sunday, August 20, 2006

I'm Coming Out of My Cage...

And I've been doing just fine!

Today was my last day of work. I will never work another weekend ever. EVER!!! I feel like Mandela being let out of prison. The drive home was so beautiful too. The fields and trees dancing in the wind... It was a sight to behold. I love the wind. So strong, so free.

I'm feeling really good about this upcoming school year... Not at all like last year. I feel like I can take on anything. It's quite a strange sensation. It's the old feeling I used to have as a young punk straight out of high school.


5 comments:

BionicBuddha said...

Beautiful picture and the Killer's rock!

svaaj said...

...
and I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all... sup dude! sounds beautiful!

svaaj said...

by the way, why is my bg getting darker everytime i got there?

Anonymous said...

hey sorry to hear you're sick - hope you feel better soon.

My turn to ask :
"How about now?"

_Patootie_

Anonymous said...

hey sick photo, whats the name of the song when you first get to the page - the song playing with violins and such great song