Sunday, May 07, 2006

This time for sure.

BBBQ '06 was a success. Thanks to all who came out. It was soooo fun. I loved every minute of it. The weather, lack of bugs, superfluous laughs, awesome ultimate, and karaoke was a great way to cap off the night. I wish we sang as good as these guys though...

You'll need
quicktime to run this video.

Shut up, quicktime rocks, YOU suck.

My only regret is not taking any pics... I always forget! Hopefully won't forget this summer...

Happy berfdhey to me... Tomorrow.

So anyway, this is it. Good bye.

Check out my
photo log to see what I've been up to during the summer.

4 comments:

Leah said...

HAPPIDY BIRDAY NEIL! YOU SO OLE OH YEAH SO OLE!

Sorry I couldn't make it to your BBQ...I feel bad. :( I DO.

svaaj said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'M GLAD YOU HAD AN AWESOME TIME.= D

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday!:)

Tim said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I watched your video three times. Where do you find this stuff?