Thursday, April 20, 2006

Last post... this time I mean it?

Okay, just an update before I disappear for the summer. My mom was admitted into the hospital today. She had surgery for a hernia. Everything's fine. She'll be out in a couple days.

My friend Oli asked "Is she a voyageur?"

To which I laughed and replied "Yeah she should have worn her ceinture flêché."

And then Oli added, "Yeah, I wear mine all the time. See? No hernia."

It's true. Note to self: Buy mom a ceinture flêché.

Okay, some may think this was distasteful, but you wouldn't understand Oli and I. We've been friends since forever. Guys like us appreciate good ribbings from each other. Kind of like the equivalent of females going to the bathroom together and making out... or whatever it is you girls do in there. God knows you don't fart or poo or pee. That's not lady-like at all.

Okay, with that out of the way. Please pray por mi madre.

ABC

If you're reading this, you're officially invited to my BBBQ. If you're planning on coming, PLEASE PLEASE RSVP. I can't stress this enough. I'm the one who's buying the meat, so if you don't call, NO MEAT FOR YOU! If do come without calling, it's definitely bring-your-own for you.

Details found....
HERE!

kthxbai.


I only linked to the hernia site because I like the song haha!