Sunday, June 18, 2006

Based on a True Story

Sexy time!

So I went to a wedding yesterday and let me tell you:
No open bar + No dancing = Neil with ADD.

Menno weddings are torture I swear. When I get married, I WILL have an open bar, and I WILL have music for dancing. This I promise. And no, we will not play butterfly kisses, Tim. I promise. Pinky in my eye swear promise. But you're not invited, so it doesn't matter.

For PDAs, one must sing karaoke from a list of songs I have personally selected, which are, of course, all from the 80s. Filipino's know how to do it up hardcore like it's one thousand nine hundred and ninety nine. Not like those shiftless mennonites (I still don't understand this reference btw).

For transportation, I was thinking of riding away on a motorcycle, but I dunno how it would work without getting her dress stuck in the machina and such... Perhaps a tear-off mini-skirt deal or something... Details...

Anyway, that's all that happened this weekend, my dad is out of town, so I save a bit of money this year. That, and I have a new favourite movie. I also have a new-found respect for corn on the cob.


Be careful...

NACHOOOOOOOO!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... lol. tha's some funny stuff. that movie did make corn on the cob look good and useful as a weapon. lol. well, hope your future wedding works out great. :)

Anonymous said...

no open bar and no music?!!?!? then what's the point of getting married!?!?!

Anonymous said...

and one of them was Italian?

Tim said...

I'm not going to be invited to your wedding? I'm hurt. Just for that I hope you marry the most shiftless Mennonite girl around and you'll have the most boring booze-less, dance-less wedding in history, and it'll be in Plum Coulee or some God-forsaken place like that.

Just kidding Neil, although...maybe I'm not.

N.J. said...

James: Do you mean my future wife will be Italian? That's a possibility. I was leaning towards a half jap, half korean lady from Québec so I could practice my french, but really, I could care less as long as she fulfills the requirements I mentioned a couple posts ago.

Tim: The hotter she is, the less I would care about our wedding details. I would even let her play butterfly kisses, but for that to happen, she would have to be supermodel hot. haha!

Anonymous said...

actually I meant the one of the people being married at the menno wedding you were at was Italian and was questioning why there wasn't an open bar and why there was no dancing because most italians dance and have open bars at there weddings in my experience. But yeah, marrying a goodlooking italian woman would mean good things for you, however a half japanese/korean chick would mean good things as well.

Anonymous said...

I like 80s music...good choice.