Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Brown Guy #2

First off, I recently learned that Mozilla does not support wingdings or webdings fonts... What does this mean? Well, you firefox users will notice that some of my posts will have a 'ABC' in between paragraphs. This is how I change subjects. But it's actually in wingdings font and what you should be seeing is this:

abc? wtf
I know, it's kinda silly. Stupid firefox, just when I was thinking about switching over to you... *shakes head*

ABC

I watched The Ringer last night. It's pretty funny. It's pretty wrong too. But I don't know, they did it in a way that wasn't demeaning either. I'd like to explain, but I'm afraid I might offend somebody. Well, not afraid, because I know some previous posts have been pretty offensive, I'm just too lazy to explain I guess, haha. I'll just say that in the end, I loved all the characters and if they were all real, I wouldn't mind hanging out with them. They're THAT cool. Anyway, go watch it. My favourite lines...

"When the fuck did we get ice cream?!?"
"Hi Lynn! *flex*"
"I don't know youuuuuu!!! *slap slap*"

New comic:



And that my friends, is one of the many reasons why I'm still single.

Have you ever met somebody who made such an impact on you that they're forever branded in the back of your mind? And to further solidify them into your thoughts, they've left your attempts at contact go unanswered? Have you ever missed somebody so much it hurt? That you would do anything to make things right again? Someday my friend, whether in heaven or here on earth, we'll meet again. And when we do, you'll have some splainin to do.

6 comments:

svaaj said...

your single because your better off. it's a blessing. and if u ever do get unsingled. that too, is also a blessing. singleness is way better. more time to get to know the greatest love of all.

Anonymous said...

perhaps she hasn't returned your outstreched hand bc you're "not kidding."


boat.

N.J. said...

Annie:

Perhaps you have no friends because you suck at life?

BOAT!

svaaj said...

Dear A.lien hehe...
I know. Don't worry about it. Do what you have to do. Have Fun.

To monkeygaud: Singleness rocks! ^_~

Anonymous said...

Cant believe you had the chance to see Russell Peters. I love him!!
Hope all is well..

+Patootie

Anonymous said...

shut up

boat.