Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Shameless Confession(s)

Edit:

"I still care... just that I don't have to be a part of his [or her] life to do that."

So true. Thanks for the reminder and encouragement, friend.

There's always heaven... =D


Those who have been with me since my xanga days may have noticed a steady decline in the frequency of my posts. I used to post a minimum of twice a week if not more, and they used to be funny. Lately, they've been more sombre and introspective. I'm sorry. And I realize that I've picked up a few more regular readers as well and I can only imagine the pain and sorrow they experience everytime they visit and find a blog that is barren of updates. And there's this one person in Dryden who keeps visiting... WHO ARE YOU?!? REVEAL YOURSELF!!!!!111one. Anyway, to thank all you who visit and read regularily, I promise to post at least once a week.* But, please... COMMENT! Thanks.

Random nothingness...


Last night I hung out with Jen and Jen. It was a summer staff reunion minus one staff member haha! We had a grand old time talking and catching up on things. The funniest part was that I called Jen earlier that day... and the conversation went like this:

"Hello?" she answered.
"Hi."
"Hi."
"Hi."
"How are you?"
"Hi."
"I was going to call you because Jen called earlier."
"Oh yeah? What did she say?"
"She said the tickets were already sold out."
"Yeah, that's why I was calling."
"Yeah she said we should meet up for supper anyway."
"Hmmm ok. Where are we meeting?"
"Dalat."
"What?"
"Dalat."
"What is that?"
"It's a chinese restaurant, it's on Ellice, I've been there before, it's pretty good."
"Yeah, but you're white, so it's probably not that good."
I called her from the Nav's office and the people listening in laughed. And then she laughed.
"So... are you going to pick me up?"

So we went to Dalat and it was a chinese/viet restaurant so I wasn't so disappointed. After that we went to Baked Expectations. It's the most amazing dessert place ever... next to my kitchen. ;p

The best part was at the end of the night, because I got to say:
"Good bye Jennifer. Good bye Jennifer."

Hmmm what else...

Oh, my friend Annie sent me these mittens with strings attached to them because I told her once that I keep losing my gloves and I need strings for them to put through my sleeves... And as soon as I got them, I immediately put them through my sleeves and practiced my nunchuk skills. i r s0 teh 1337.

My darkest secret. I love to randomly visit other people's sites and steal their images. Let me share some!

YOINKYOINK
YOINKYOINK

Yes, they're all girls. Got a problem? Don't mess.


*This promise is void.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

neil you are the best
at haikus and blogging too
post more often please