Friday, July 22, 2005

Hermit Mode: Disengaged.

Room's still a mess, bathroom's still filthy. BUT, I don't feel like shit anymore. Dunno what happened, nor can I try to explain. This earthly body seems to yearn for constancy and the only way it can possibly achieve it is by going through a swing of hills and valleys. I know He listens to me, even though He never answers me directly, I know He smiles on me, especially during the dark times of my life when I search for answers and find none, and yet... continue to press forward. Gonna go to my buddy's cabin for the weekend. Catch some rays (as if I need anymore ;p), toss some disc, enjoy the water. Life is both dreadful and beautiful. Much love, London.

Pictures will be up next week. OH, and whoever left those bible verses in my comments on my last post and didn't leave their name... HOW DARE YOU! And thanks. =D

Live your life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

=] Yes...I feel like He's always answering...just that we might not hear His answer...Perhaps He is saying "yes," or "no," or "maybe later;" but we just can't hear Him.

Anonymous said...

i am smarta! hehe.. i also updated other xanga. checks outser

Anonymous said...

you should read "searching for God knows what" by donald miller.

N.J. said...

Uhhh, yeah, it's only one of my most favourite books. And if you read my profile, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT!

Anonymous said...

i finished that book. forgot to tell you. call me beautiful again and i'll... be forced to us my Chakra on you.. hehe.. i'm so into it now.. i want to see more. darn it!