Monday, February 05, 2007

Une prière pour vous

This morning, I left a banana in the front seat of my car as I strolled away for class. Two hours later it was frozen rock solid. As I picked up the banana and began hitting the dashboard with it to test its firmness, an old Simpsons episode flooded my mind. A smirk crept onto my face. One of those guilty smirks like when you're caught singing in the shower - not that that's ever happened to me... Anyway, the dialogue went like this.

Officer Lou: There's a couple of guys fighting at the aquarium, Chief.
Wiggum: They still sell those frozen bananas?
Officer Lou: I think so.
Wiggum: Let's roll.

I always smile when I think about this. I have no idea why.

But my prayer for you, is that you would never cease to pursue the frozen bananas in your life.

And now, something completely random that my buddy
Oli sent me (don't click on his name, his site is ridiculously outdated):



LET'S ROLL!

1 comment:

svaaj said...

hahaha.. hi neil.