Thursday, September 08, 2005

Truth and Reconciliation


School starts tomorrow...

There are certain individuals within my sphere of influence whom I've lost touch with. I see them every now and then... And they seem distant. Not from this world, but from God. I've made a resolution to go back for them. To reunite them with the Creator. Please pray for me as I find them in the darkness.

Leave No Man Behind.

I realized that there aren't enough honest people in this world. And I don't mean those who go back to the cashier to return the change that was misgiven to them. I mean the kind that would tell me that there's parsley stuck between my teeth. Or would whisper in my ear to go brush my teeth. Or more importantly, tell me when I've wronged them instead of keep it to themselves and let it fester inside of them. I admire brutal honesty in people. Why is it better to "spare each other's feelings"? How is that even possible if the person hasn't been given the privilege of knowing in order to feel anything?


I want the truth.

You can't handle the truth.

Seems like this new school year will be a lonely one...

But then again, I don't mind.

7 comments:

Ralph said...

your blog is neat and i hope you will check mine out.

Anonymous said...

Uou mean you admire BRUTALLY honest people, not brutal honest people. SHEEZ. But I guess that's Sisler education for ya. Awesome. Did you really not get me anything from Edmonton? Awwwww..


Oli

Anonymous said...

I do, you never replay/ ur always away. Anyway, Best to you with the new semester. I personally enjoy being alone at times/most. depending. don't worry you haven't offended me nor made me feel like walking away from you. =P I know, prolly don't even pertain to Me. owelps. hope your doing well. smile. Good day.

N.J. said...

Oli... maybe you should try reading what I actually wrote... fricken IDIOT!!!

Anonymous said...

someone ims you but you never reply/ always away? ...that's interesting to read.

N.J. said...

What's it to you, ANONYMOUS?!? I don't answer to you. You don't know how my summer's been. You don't know meeeeeeeeeeeee.
and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

How do we go about reuniting them them with the creator? It is such an important responsibility to take upon that I am afraid to try.

Anyway, my summer was stressful, but I'm glad you had a great summer.