Friday, August 19, 2005

WHAT!


Goofy Boys
Originally uploaded by
rodeworks.

How long has it been? I've been busy. But no news is good news in this case. I've felt A LOT like this guy many times this summer. So many things have been happening lately, that I don't know where to start. SO, instead of me writing an essay to put you to sleep, I'll just refer you to my photo site. Pictures tell stories in themselves. The link is on the side as well. I update it every couple weeks usually. Though I don't know how much I'll be uploading once school starts but we'll see, we'll see.

I'm thankful for my ultimate frisbee team. This summer would have sucked had I not met them. We're all a bunch of goofs just like the boys in the above picture. I love them. Until next time...

WAR OUT MENG!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that video clip of the ninja is hilarious.
..i got soul but i'm not a soilder~