Tuesday, May 24, 2005

*sigh*

So I've finally semi-officially switched to the better blog site. As my first semi-official post, I would like to make it known that this site is still a work in progress and that the layout is prone to change at anytime. You need not panic, however, as I'm still learning CSS and it's just me messing around in order to learn more gooder. I think I'm going to miss xanga *gasp* in the way that there was a sense of community there... but there was too much rigidness and limitations on the freedom of design. Google doesn't mess around with this "premium membership" crap and instead offers almost all of xanga's premium services for free. That was the main reason for me switching over. That, and the fact that everybody can comment on my posts now, instead of just members of the community. Isn't that exciting? No? Well, my mom says I'm cool.

No comments: